Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I have Pug Power...

I spent some time alone today. Mommy went to her watercolor group meeting. She has such a good time with all of her friends there. Today, she showed them some of her qi gong practice. That's how safe she feels, around all of those ladies. She looked really happy, when she came home.

My Mom has been talking to me about my powers. She says that she notices, that whenever a human looks at me, they smile and sometimes even laugh.

The other day, while my Mom was walking me on my leash, we saw a man pulling out of his driveway, and he saw me. He had a huge grin on his face, as he opened his car door, to come out and pet me. He laughed and laughed, as he was giving me all kinds of pets. I felt so lucky to have him loving me up like that. Mom was smiling too.

It seems that I have some Pug Power, that brightens up a person's day. What a gift I have. I'm so happy to be a Pug.

No comments: