Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Visiting the Family plus 4 dogs...

So, I could tell, early on today, that something was up. Mom started picking up all the clutter that seems to show up in our house. Then she went down to the garage, and I could hear her doing something???

Later when we left for the dog park, I saw what she had done. When I looked inside the car, I saw this, which means that we are going on a trip. Mom says we are going to visit the Family and Lucy, a beagle, Pei, a beagle and Owen, a big dog. She doesn't know his breed. She also said that the family is fostering a Labrador. Yikes! Mom said she doesn't know if it's a boy or a girl. All I care about is whether or not he/she is friendly.

When we go on long trips, Mom puts me in this crate to keep me safe. She has it tied down with the seatbelt, so I won't get thrown out of the car, if we get into a crash. I sure hope that doesn't happen. Mom says it's better to be safe than sorry, and she's usually right about things like that.

I like visiting the Family and all of their dogs. It's like visiting a dog park. There's a big backyard and a doggy door to go in and out of, whenever I want.

When I got inside, I looked toward the back of the car and saw this. Mom brings this when we visit the Family, because sometimes when Mom leaves the family's house, I get really SCARED. I get this crazy idea in my head, that she is leaving me for good. So, Mom usually puts me in this large crate, so that I don't get into any mischief, while she is gone, and so that I'm safe from all of the other dogs.

Mom played around with paint today. Here's what she did. It's on masa paper. She says that there's still a lot to learn about using this paper.

Later we headed for the Dog Park, for the second time this week! The sun was shining and lots of my pals were there. Mom took this photo of me up on a BIG rock. I didn't like being up that high, so I jumped off, right after she took this shot.
We ended up on the grass, outside of the Dog Park. Mom keeps my leash on me, when we are on the grass, in case I start running away from the group. She says that she can then easily step on my leash and stop me. She seems to sometimes have to protect me from myself!

Gucci, one of my Pug friends, likes to grab dogs' leashes and walk them. Here he is trying to do that with my leash. I get very exited, running with all of the other dogs. It's the greatest!

Here's one last thing. Sherrie, who is Sadie's Mom, has this huge Canon camera, that she says cost her $700. She likes to go around and take closeups of the dogs at the Dog Park. Here is a fabulous one that she took of me. Don't you just love it?

Mom says I need to take a bath tonight before we go to bed. She says that I get dirty and stinky at the Dog Park. She says that she wants me to be clean for out visit with the Family. She seems to always want the best for me. That makes me really happy. Life is good.

3 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia said...

Bella you are two cute for words!

Hugs
Sequoia and Tuni

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Bella
you are so adorable. you have so many photos that show all your cuteness so well.
i think it is neat that you go to the doggy park.
i have never been to one.
Do you know what ,, one of my moms plays with paint too... Your mama is such a great artist.
i am so happy we can be friends.
love
tweedles

Molly McKenzie said...

Sheila, with the rain coming down like it's Vancouver Island in January I decided it was time to catch up on Bella's blog. What fun. I love the painting of the girl you did on Masa paper...so playful and whimsical. lovely!