Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Running in the sunshine...

Well, it's been a couple of days since I have written to you. I've been enjoying my cookie treats. Mom gives me two a day. She doesn't give me more, because she doesn't want me to get FAT. That's okay. She limits my food because she loves me so much and doesn't want me to die young.

Today, in the late afternoon, the sun was out, and it was even a little bit warm. So Mom said those magic words, "Do you want to go to the Dog Park?" I got all excited and so off we went.

It had been almost a month since we had been there, and boy, did I have fun. I ran around with the other dogs and got pets from lots of the other dog owners.

Here are some photos.
When I first got there, I felt itchy. Look how long my shadow is in this shot.

Here I am with a beagle friend!

As we were leaving, Mom let me run loose on the grass, just outside of the dog park. Both, Max and Annie were there, along with some other big dog. It's a HUGE field of grass. I took off like crazy, when she let go of my leash. I ran and ran, really fast. Some people don't think that Pugs can run, but I'm telling you, we can run, and fast. I was huffing and puffing after that and walked slowly and peacefully to the car, for the ride home. I just LOVE grass. It feels soooo good.

Life is good when Mom lets me run loose in the sunshine. I'm such a happy Pug.


2 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia said...

Oh the dog park looked like tons of fun. We haven't been in a long time either! Our mom just loves the cute faces you make too.

Hugs
Sequoia and Tuni

Tweedles -- that's me said...

hi Bella
this is Tweedles. You look like you had so much fun at the park. I have never been to a doggy park. What a sweet mama you have to take you.
Would you like to be friends with me? I would like to be your friend,
love
tweedles