Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I visited the BOYS...

So, tonight I've been cuddling with Mommy. I think you can see in my eyes how much I love her, and I know she loves me. She tells me so. We are good for each other.

Well, after all of the rain finally stopped, Mom and I went up into the mountains to see the three BOYS! What a ball I had playing with them, wrestling with them and cuddling with them. They are just the BEST. That's for sure, yes siree.

Here's a photo of the two older BOYS playing with their X-Box. I'm not exactly sure what that is, but they sure do like to play with it. I kept hearing them laughing and hooting and howlering. They were really whooping it up and having a good ole time.
If you look closely, you can see the snow outside. There were patches of snow everywhere, but I didn't care. I actually liked it. I walked right in it. No problem! Guess, I've out grown my fear of snow.
Here's the youngest boy playing with his Legos. He can build all kinds of things with those little plastic squares. I kept nosing around on the floor and finding them in all the nooks and crannies of the room. I'm a natural hunter, you know. Pugs can hunt just like those Beagles and Pointers. Yes, we can.

Lately, Mom has been taking me to the Dog Park, and then after that, we've been going over to the school next to the park. There is a track there, where school kids do running or something, and a bunch of grass in the middle of it. Anyway, I love to go over there and run like the wind. It's so much fun. Mom walks around the track, and the best part is that she brings treats for me. When I head for the gate that has a huge gap at the bottom, that I keep wanting to go through, she calls me and yells "TREATS." Boy, do I come running back to her in no time. I LOVE those treats.

I run so fast that I get pretty winded and my tongue nearly drags on the ground. When that happens, Mom takes me over to the drinking fountain, that's for humans. She turns some kind of knob or something and lots of water comes out. She holds me up and I drink and drink. I get soooo thirsty when I run. Then after we get home, I just flop down and fall asleep. I'm a goner for the rest of the day.

I'm such a happy Pug. I have BOYS in my life and a Mommy, who takes REALLY good care of me. I'm living the good life!

7 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Bella
I think you have the best life of all.
Going to the park,, and getting treats, and boys,,
what more could there be? Your mama is so smart to teach you to go get the TREATS,, when she says the magic word.
OK its time for you to go cuddle with your mama again,, that is what life is all about.
love
tweedles

Joan said...

****Waving Paws In Air**** Hello There Bella - Thank you so very much for following our blog! We are now following you too. You are adorable. Please tell your mommy that we looked at her art work!!! We love it. Does she mostly use water colors? So pretty.
Have a fun weekend.
Pug Hugs,
Little Janie Pug

Tiffy said...

You have a most wonderful life, Bella. I don't have any boys to play with but I go to the park every day. I love running around and smelling everything. I am a lucky pug!

Tiffy

Wilma said...

Hi! It sounds like you have a VERY exciting life and are lucky pug! There are no parks where I live :( I don't have boys to play with, but I have Girl! Wilma

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Bella,,,
I heard a birdie tweeting saying you were going to be a SUNFLOWER Sister member!
Happy Days,,, I am so happy!
welcome!
love
tweedles

Susan said...

Now you do realize we talk for them like they are human. Maybe that is because Tator is right, perhaps they are human trapped in that body of fur. Anyway, I have smiled through your page. I hope you will visit Tator's page so you can smile a little more too. Thanks for letting me visit, and starting my day out with a smile.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
Now for the fun read:
http://www.squidoo.com/here-comes-tatorbug

dw said...

Hi Bella, I came here to see you because I saw your cute picture over on Wilma's bloggy! You sure are a cutie patootie!