Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

My Birthday is today...

Hello everyone. I know I haven't written on my blog lately. It's because my Mommy hasn't been feeling up to writing for me.

She had her right knee replaced on August 23rd. It has been really hard for her. She has been in pain for about two and a half months now. Luckily, the pain is not as severe as in the beginning, but still she has a ways to go before she is free of pain. She is stronger now, which is good.

Anyway, it's my birthday today. I turned 4 years old. Mommy loves me so much that she has been saying Happy Birthday to me almost all day long. She also gave me some salmon broth like stuff, that was in the can of salmon. I loved getting that. She has bought me a new jacket for the winter, that I will model for you one of these days.

In the meantime, know that I am being loved up by my Mom. She sits and ices her knee and snuggles with me. I kind of like it that she has slowed down some. She is home with me a little more often.

4 comments:

Minnie Moo said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!! I hope you have the best one yet!

Muah,

Minnie Moo

And give your mama extra kisses so she will heal faster!

Lola said...

Happy Birthday! My Mom has had a few knee surgeries too so she knows it takes a long time to get better.

Archie and Melissa said...

happy happy birthday bella!

we are sending you and your mom big hugs!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Happy birthday sweet Bella! We hope your mom's knee feels heals soon.

Hugs
The girls